Monday, October 4, 2010

Creamy Lime-Cilantro Dressing

I am a fan of Costa Vida and Cafe Rio’s Lime Cilantro dressing and after Googling recipes I did a little mixing and matching and came up with this recipe.

  • 1 pk Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
  • 1 cup mayo
  • 1 Tbsp vinegar and milk to equal 1/2 cup
  • 1 Tbsp minced garlic
  • 1/2 cup Salsa Verde
  • 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
  • juice of 1 lime or equal to 2 Tbsp

Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor.

Make it several hours before serving so it can be chilled. I like overnight so the flavors can meld together.

3 comments:

  1. Ah- the Cafe' Rio dressing. I have a similar version I make but mine is harder. The vinegar/milk is just homemade buttermilk so you can just use the buttermilk instead. This stuff is like crack!

    ReplyDelete